PULLER is the dog fitness tool which provide a full physical and emotional workout for your dogs.
PULLER is an innovative dog fitness tool, designed by professional dog experts – each pack consists of 2 rings. Exercises with PULLER (Running, Jumping, Pulling) provide a daily fitness workout and guarantee a special experience for dog and owners, while building a strong emotional bond with your pets.
20 minute training with PULLER = 5 km running.
PULLER is represented by five different sizes. Therefore, each owner can choose the most suitable PULLER size for any dog type. PULLER is recommended for training with dogs of any breed, as well as with puppies over 3 months old. Jumping exercises are only recommended for dogs over 1-years-old.
NOTE: PULLER is not a chew toy and should be picked up and packed away when not being used.
– Lightweight: Even small dogs and puppies can easily carry the PULLER in their mouths
– The material is also soft and durable
– Harmless: Non-toxic and safe for dog’s jaw and teeth
– Floats: Perfect for use in or around water
– Odorless: PULLER is made of non-toxic and odourless material. Keep your dog focused on the training, and not distracted by any smell
How to use the PULLER fitness tool:
– Most dogs like the material that the PULLER is made from and will mouth or pick up the toy without much motivation. When tugging, you are also able to practice your dog’s obedience and impulse control. You want your dog to have some impulse control and not grab the toys without a clear instruction from you. For instance – should you be playing a game of tug, ask your dog to release the first ring (use a “give / out / or break” command) and reward by offering the second ring (“take it / or OK” command)
– Throw one of the PULLER rings and wait for your dog to fetch and return the ring. When a dog brings the ring, show him another ring and ask your dog to release the first ring (use a “give / out / or break” command). Once the first ring is dropped throw the second ring in the opposite direction. And so on. If the dog does not want to give the ring back, call enthusiastically and show him the second one. Your dog should quickly realise that the only way to continue the game is to return the first ring so that the second ring can be thrown. The PULLER rings glide well and can be used similar to a standard Frisbee, it also floats so playing in or near water is also possible
Swapping between the two Pullers:
– The PULLER toys come in a two pack – so you keep your dog moving by throwing one, wait for your dog to return it and then quickly throw the second ring. This is a fantastic workout, and keeps your dog interested and excited to participate. You can do the same while tugging – ask for a release of the one toy, while offering the second ring
Sizing: The twin pack PULLER toys are available in four different sizes:
PULLER MICRO (2 x 13cm): A set of two miniature rings for the smallest breeds and puppies that weigh up to 5kg.
– Toy terrier
PULLER MINI (2 x 18cm): A set of two rings for miniature and small-sized medium dog breeds from 5 to 15 kg/, and for 3-month-old puppies weighing more than 5 kg.
– Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
– French Bulldog
– Poodle miniature
– Yorkshire terrier
PULLER MIDI (2 x 20cm): A set of two rings for medium and large dog breeds from 10 to 30 kg, and as an intermediate size for training the large-breed puppies.
– Australian Shepherd
– Border Collie
– Cocker Spaniel
– Fox terrier
– Jack Russell Terrier
– Scottish terrier
PULLER STANDARD (2 x 28cm): A set of two rings for large dog breeds from 25 to 50 kg.
– Cane Corso
– Giant Schnauzer
– Labrador retriever
– German shepherd
– Pit bull
– PULLER is not a chew toy and should be picked up and packed away when not being used
– Should your dog be a heavy chewer select one size bigger than what is recommended for the breed
What’s in the box
PULLER MINI: A set of two purle rings (2 x 18cm)